As intimate and as it is comfortable, Las Clementinas offers what may be Panama’s finest rooms in its most exciting location, Casco Viejo. Located in the heart of this UNESCO World Heritage Site, just steps from some of Latin America’s most important historical monuments, the hotel caters to travelers who search out unique properties with a distinct sense of place.
Las Clementinas was originally built in the 1930s as an apartment building, and we have retained the original apartments’ layouts, giving our rooms unmatched size and volumes. Think of it as a classic small European hotel with much larger rooms, gracious finishes and no elevator.
As an intimate boutique hotel, we strive to offer a level of personalized service that larger properties simply cannot match. Our sister property located just a few blocks away is a New York Times “Editor’s Choice” and consistently maintains a 100% Trip Advisor rating. Having catered to visiting dignitaries, executives and celebrities, our staff is accustomed to making the seemingly impossible happen.
Each Chamber Features:
- Fully equipped kitchen
- High speed wireless internet
- Satellite Television
- Central air
- Double-pane windows
- Queen bed
- Convertible sofa bed
- Ipod docking station
- Access to the roof-top terrace
- 24 hour concierge service
- Airport pickup
- Chauffeured car
- Business services (fax, color copies, meeting equipment and secretarial services)
- Babysitting service
- In-house spa treatments, or appointments at Panama City’s finest spas.
- Laundry (same day) and Dry Cleaning (24 hours)
- Customized tours to fit guests interests and schedules